So there you go.
1. The way you dress is linked to your mood. Dressing well stabilizes and improves quality of happiness, reducing depression risk.
2. Your dance moves might not be the best, but making a fool of yourself will always be more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
3. Psychology says, the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
4. Your dreams are reflective of emotions in which you keep bottled up inside
5. What others think about you is not important. What you think about yourself means everything.
6. If someone truly loves you, they tend to hug you for at least 5 seconds or more.
7. Don't think too much. You will create a problem that wasn't even there.
8. You can shrink a pimple in minutes by putting a dab of Listerine on it. The alcohol will dry it up and cause it to fade.
9. If someone truly loves you, they tend to hug you for at least 5 seconds or more.
10. When a person dies, they have 7 minutes of brain activity left. It's the mind playing back the persons memories in a dream sequence.
11. One of the best ways to measure people is to watch the way they behave when something free is offered.
There are many things like this. Will keep on posting it..