Sunday, January 26, 2014

Surat Magic

I have traveled to Surat many times, but it has always been a journey of 4 hours atleast. But yesterday, I took me only 1.5 hours. I had taken a Bandra bound double decker train with my brother. He was going to visit a friend and I wanted some refreshment after a tiring week at office

Again, as I stepped out of the station, I was reminded of another funny incident that happened 4 years back.

"Bro, where are you? I am standing near the entrance gate."
"Kuldip" "Come near the Airtel Billboard advt."
" I cant see the billboard you are talking about. There is only BSNL advertisement board in front of me"
"What are you talking about dude, Cant you see that big one right in front of you?"
No, I can only see the BSNL.

The argument continued with my cousin brother for couple of 5 minutes on the phone until both of us realized that there were 2 different billboard advertisement on each side of the road, with one facing the railway station and the one facing the road. 

It was completely hilarious.

By the way this link is only an experiment for me. Don't push yourself to clicking on it
4205d4193bb0a64116a6dff55d10658afbc8df38f014f82aa2

No comments: